Sorority Initiation Ceremony Explain Sorority Secrecy To Me, Please!?

Explain sorority secrecy to me, please!? - sorority initiation ceremony

My girlfriend said today that he begins not in a position to talk during the day, because his fraternity had their case today.

So tonight when we talked, I asked her, and she is afraid of losing it all. I asked what was the ceremony, and what they did, that took so long Dang.

She began to mirror the brotherhood and loyalty, and not like to trust him. So I said, how can I trust him, if it insists on the fact that it is open to keep secrets from me?

So, yes, she cried for an hour. "Can anyone tell me why? lol

PS: If it is not obvious, I'm obviously not in the fraternity. This is the first time I ran with a girl of the fraternity, so I'mcompletely confused. Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 comments:

dea4141 said...

I am a co-ed fraternity called Alpha Phi Omega. Yes, there are some things kept secret. I know I am not authorized to talk about the rituals of initiation, a handshake, or the meaning behind his back. In this way for a reason that can detect old brothers and sisters. Initiation ceromonies are Greek orginization fear. I know many people who do not understand, dass But the relationship he shares with his brothers and sisters, unlike anything else. Do not make the choice between you and your guild is not just the setting up of a Ultimatium well. My advice is to do the research about the guild and understand as best I can.

Post a Comment