Broken Tripod Leg Photographers...Whats A Good Entry-level Tripod?

Photographers...Whats a good entry-level tripod? - broken tripod leg

I have a Nikon D80 w / a MB-D80, and switch between a heavy Tokina 12-24 wide angle and 70 wt-TELE 300mmVR. I will not break the bank, but sometimes I need a tripod (for night-time settings, ie, long exposures, multiple exposures to the same location, etc..)
I know listening to the names of the sheets Manfrotto and better.
Maybe, but do not want more than 250 for a decent tripod to spend. I like quick release, but not mandatory. I think. Administrative something portable, versatile, independent and legs may be good to take lots of diving with my 12-24 and DR-6 screen.
Gimme Some suggestions so real. PLEASE DONT KenRockwell.com see, as I have with their website and of course I could not answer, he was already there so far.
Thanksyou!

0 comments:

Post a Comment