Incest Mother Story Is My Son Heading For Incest Or Am Thinking Wrong ?

Is my son heading for incest or am thinking wrong ? - incest mother story

I am divorced (40 years) in the last 10 years, live with my only child (20).
Last year I met a lot of incest stories and pictures (mother-son) in computer.es took him to a psychiatrist, and then became normal.
Last month, I encountered an accident, because I have a fracture in his hand. Well, he took care of me, like cooking, and gives me the drugs on time, take care of the house during the change of underwear etc.but (at the time of the accident) you to I touch my private parts. We used to kiss before sleep since her childhood, but that the accident, if I get too many kisses.

Is this normal or am I think that (false, incest).

2 comments:

anon said...

I mean, this is professional in the majority:

This is F'd Up Kid. Here you can find the help again.

Jody said...

Of course it is a mistake, you're an adult action! not normal.

Post a Comment