Fake Gay Birthday Is This Guy Gay, A Player, In Love With Someone Else..I Need An Analysis?

Is this guy gay, a player, in love with someone else..I need an analysis? - fake gay birthday

Well, this guy is like a Facebook page for a few days after I did it, then I got the status of "I can not wait for this concert will go to this weekend, the next was the state I can not wait , .. to go to Las Vegas this weekend and next week when the basket on my Facebook page private, and he did, but I notice he has before him that "he commented to a happy birthday and hope other girls .. Welcome To Yesterday's how (a friend of Fake profile) and never again asked who I was, or how he, or something like that. .. (the advertising), but the girls what he wrote on his side, before I saw your profile, have been removed, and hadnt been updated since their profile the same status Mine was completed in May .. Theres a girl and tries to do a romantic way, and I think do not understand why ...

Oh, he did not say, a girl, she had a pleasant picture that was .. very sexy and she said: "You are too, but he did not respond .. I believe that this species is rare and has a girlfriend (and his beingconfirmed), so I do not understand what the problem ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment