Digital Projectors For Movie Theaters How Can I Propose To My Girlfriend In An Ad At The Movie Theater?

How can I propose to my girlfriend in an ad at the movie theater? - digital projectors for movie theaters

To marry my girlfriend and I love movies and I want to make an announcement with a photo of us all, and asked him, because the car dealer or in the church before the ads that show the preview. Has anyone any idea how much it costs? A friend told me can be more expensive now that most theaters use digital projectors, and I actually go through the center of the theater. I would like a rave Carmike theater or theater. No information. available?

3 comments:

Lord Zane Vorhis said...

Approx. U.S. $ 1000

malibu said...

Okay. what I believe is that men go to the lengths to create a public proposal of marriage is actually less secure than the girl, yes. so that they are trying to make big state enterprises so that if all else fails, he will be ashamed to say, no. " My advice is, keep it intimate and personal. You can still win without any advertising.

cooper said...

the boss speak ... ordered to pay him some money and a display, the load and use on the big screen in advertising can before the movie starts

Post a Comment